Thursday, May 7, 2009

COMMENT ISSUES: A Boring Post

Hi! I have two things to note:

1) TOM is not the Tom who comments here. He is another, evil TOM. Actual Tom sent me an e-mail to clarify the distinction between himself and Bizarro TOM, and I want to share that information with the world.

2) In non-TOM related news (but isn't all news, really, related to TOM? He seems to think so) some comments on the site are not showing up! They are apparently disappearing into the ether. So, if your comment disappears, I actually may not have deleted you (again, unless you're TOM). If this is happening to you, can you e-mail me, so that I can get a sense of how often it is happening and maybe go yell at the Google?

Thank you! For permitting me to bore you! You may now go about your business.

3 comments:

  1. It should be easy to tell the difference between the two of them. Just check for a goatee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sady. 'Preciate it. I think that I may now go tell my friends to start calling me "Actual Tom."

    @Mendacious D: I've never been able to maintain any kind of facial hair for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Then we'll be able to tell you from your negaverse counterpart!

    ReplyDelete